That's Ms. Hill to You

Ruminations on life, remodeling, art, and whatever else comes to me at 3 a.m.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Holy Cow

Well, this is kind of sad. I haven't posted since early 2008, yet my personal description is still pretty much the same...not that I've been unemployed since 2006, but I sure as hell am unemployed now - since early 2009. Yeah, I'm not suicidal, but I wouldn't object to a freak accident...


But wait! In the intervening years I picked up warm glass as a hobby - so on evenings where I'm not mourning my station in life, I may just post information about my ongoing projects :-)

Right now I've just wrapped up my homework for the day (more on that later), and I've got 2 episodes of HGTV's "Selling NY" to watch, I've never seen the show before, but Mom recommends... and I'm living in her basement, and splicing off her cable, so, what the hell - let's drink a little dram while we dream a little dream....



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home